Welcome to www.unimoni.com (the "Website"). This Website is owned and operated by UX Holdings Limited ("UX Holdings", "Unimoni", "we", "our", "us"), a company registered in the Dubai International Financial Centre ("DIFC") under registration number 1941, having its registered office at Unit N409, Level 4, Emirates Financial Towers, Dubai International Financial Centre, P.O. Box 507042, Dubai, United Arab Emirates ("UAE"). This page states the terms and conditions of the Website ("Terms"). Please review these Terms carefully BEFORE USING THE Website. By accessing, browsing, or using the Website ("Use"), all users and viewers ("You," "you," "User," or "user") acknowledge acceptance of these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use the Website. We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. You should review these Terms periodically for updates and changes.
The Website and any related services are available to you, provided that you can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. The Website is not available to minors. If you are a minor, please do not use the Website. By using the Website, you declare that you have full legal capacity, which is above 18 years old.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable license to view the materials displayed on the Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use. All materials displayed or made available on the Website, including, but not limited to, graphics, documents, text, images, sound, video, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code (collectively, the "Material") are the exclusive property of Unimoni or its content suppliers, who reserve all their intellectual property rights. The Materials are protected by the applicable laws.
You acknowledge and accept that: (a) you assume all risks related to or resulting from your usage, viewing, or access of the Website to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, the Website is provided on an "as is" and an "as available" basis. (b) to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage. (c) to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, we expressly disclaim all warranties that (i) the Website and its materials will be error-free or virus-free; (ii) the Website will be uninterrupted and secure; (iii) the Website will be uninterrupted and available at all times; (iv) the Website will meet your requirements; and (v) the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or truthfulness of any submitted Materials.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY
Subject to applicable laws, use of this Website and its content is at your sole risk and responsibility. In no event Unimoni will be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or other consequential damage for any misuse of this Website, any hyper linked Website, whether based on negligence, strict liability or otherwise, that arises out of or is in any way connected with:
- any use of, browsing or downloading of any part of this Website or its content, or
- any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, even if Unimoni has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Unimoni abides to the requirements under Anti-Money Laundering and the applicable Counter-Terrorism Financing regulations in force. In meeting these requirements, we may provide the details of your transactions to the Regulatory Authorities in accordance with the applicable regulations and/or guidelines. For this purpose and the business requirements of Unimoni, you agree to provide true, accurate, complete and current information and documents to UnimoniI. You shall indemnify Unimoni for any loss caused to Unimoni due to your provision of such untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current information and Unimoni will not be responsible for any damages, losses or claims made against it.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
We further advise you to consider carefully prior to sending money to anyone that is not personally known to you. In particular, be cautious of deals or offers that seem, too good to be true - they may be scams. If you are aware of anyone or any entity that is using the service inappropriately, please email us your compliant. Similarly if you receive any emails, purporting to be from us, which you suspect may be "phishing" (fake) emails, please forward them to us.
Unimoni will use reasonable efforts to keep this Website available on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. Unimoni does not promise that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or available at all times. Unimoni assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption or downtime.
Although we make every effort to ensure that the description and content on each page of this Website is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that occur due to human, data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any user due to any information contained herein.
We make reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Website, but cannot make any guarantee that this Website will be at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. The customers for its own protection are urged to take appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Website. We assume no responsibility for any damages to your computer equipment or other property that may result from use of this Website or downloading anything either from this Website.
OWNERSHIP RIGHTSThis Website is the sole and exclusive property of Unimoni. We retain all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) in this Website. This Website is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, unfair competition, and other laws of worldwide, through the application of local laws or international treaties. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or modification of this Website may violate such laws.
All right, title and interest in and to this Website and its contents shall remain our property or the property of our affiliates or other third parties as the case maybe.
The mark "UNIMONI" and all other marks that appear, displayed, or used on this Website are registered or common law trademarks or service marks of Unimoni. These marks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way without prior written consent from Unimoni. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Website without our written consent. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited and we will enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBMISSIONS
Any "communications or materials" you transmit to us, through this Website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, question, comments, suggestion, idea, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By voluntarily submitting to us, or by posting on this Website any communications or materials, you grant us, and our users of this Website, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such communications or materials in any form, media or technology. We assume no responsibility for any communications or materials posted or submitted, or for the return or such communications or materials.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You are authorised to view, copy and print the materials appearing on this Website, subject to the following:
- You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or otherwise display the Website content of this Website for public or commercial purposes, without our prior written consent.
- You shall not use or access this Website or any service, to facilitate or support any act or omission by any party, that violates these Terms or any laws in any jurisdiction, including but not limited to rules and regulations relating to money laundering, illegal gambling activities, fraud, or funding of terrorist organizations, etc.
- You shall not restrict or inhibit any other person from accessing, using and enjoying this Website and/or its content.
- You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, designs, logos, trademarks, software, or service obtained on or through this Website, except as permitted by the copyright owner or other right holder thereof.
- You shall not post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind including, without limitation, any information or statement constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, foreign or other law.
- You shall not make any attempt to hack into this Website or otherwise attempt to subvert any firewall or other security measure of this Website. If the visitor becomes aware of such action or any other shortcoming in the security on this Website, we encourage the visitor to forthwith inform us of the same.
- You shall not upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained on or through this Website which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, except as permitted by the copyright owner or other right holder thereof.
- Any copy of these materials or any portion thereof must include the copyright notice.
- You agree that you will not use this Website to violate any laws, or conduct any other activity that gives rise to some liability or otherwise harm the goodwill associated with our trademarks.
- The materials may be used for internal informational and non-commercial purposes only.
- You shall not use this Website and/or its content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and/or any applicable laws and regulations.
- You will not use this Website and/or its content for chain letters, junk mail, spamming or to engage in illegal activities.
- You may not use any device, software or action, including but not limited to, bots, spiders, viruses, worms or time bombs, designed to damage or otherwise interfere with this Website or to intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information contained in this Website.
Any use of this Website is subject to these Terms. We may with or without giving prior notice, has the right to change these Terms, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this Website. We request you to regularly review these Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or if you need further assistance with respect to access to or use of this Website or the services offered by Unimoni, you may contact our Customer Service department, the information of which is provided in the customer service section of this Website.
LAW AND ENFORCEMENT
We control and operates this Website and makes no representation that this Website is appropriate or available for use from other locations. If you use this Website from other location, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.