General Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set forth herein govern all transactions between Unimoni Pty Ltd (ACN 106 948 092) in Australia ("the Exchange or the Company, which expression shall include its successors and assigns) and the person or persons transacting with the Exchange.
- Signature by the Customer on the transaction form and/or use of the Website as defined in this agreement at clause 3 shall constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein, as amended from time to time.
- If you do not accept the terms and conditions listed in these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
These General Terms and Conditions are applicable to each and every Customer irrespective of any special conditions agreed by the Customer in relation to any specific services.
- The Services from the Exchange are only available to individuals aged 18 years or over on the day of processing the transaction. These Services may be cancelled by the Exchange or the Exchange may refuse to provide the Services to the Customer exercising its sole discretion. The Customer accepts that the Exchange will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of any such cancellation or refusal.
- Rates displayed on the Company's website as well as in our branches are indicative only and are subject to change on short notice. The final exchange rate offered in respect of any particular transaction may vary from the rates indicated on Company's website and in rate board displayed in the branch depending on the market fluctuations which are outside of the Company's control including, but not limited to internal factors within the Exchange and external factors which are outside of the control of the Exchange.
- The Exchange or its agents shall not be held liable for the loss, mutilation or dishonour of a cheque or other instrument or for the failure to credit, late presentation, and granting time, any delay in crediting the account or non-payment and return of cheques or other instruments.
- The Exchange shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss, damage or delay attributable in whole or part to action by any government or government agency or other force majeure including, without limitation, strikes, industrial action, equipment failure or interruption of power supplies provided that the Exchange shall endeavour to give notice to its customers of any anticipated delays by notice in its branches.
- Neither failure by the Exchange to exercise, nor any delay by the Exchange in exercising any rights or remedy shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy prevent any further or other exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. The rights and remedies herein provided are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law.
- Each of the provisions herein are severable and distinct from the others and, if one or more of such provisions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way.
- Any demand or communication made by the Exchange shall be in writing and made at the correspondence address of the Customer indicated in the transaction slip (or such other address as the Customer shall notify the Exchange in writing from time to time) and shall be deemed to have been served on the date of posting. The Customer shall advise the Exchange without delay of any change in address and/or in the documents submitted to the Exchange.
- These General Terms and Conditions create legally binding obligations on the Customer that do not contravene other contractual or legal obligations of the Customer.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state and/or territory in which the branch of the Exchange is located and the applicable federal laws of Australia. Any claim or dispute, arising from the relationship between the Exchange and its Customer or otherwise shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the civil courts of the state and/or territory in which the branch is situated, but without prejudice to the Exchange's general right to take proceedings, where necessary, in any court whatsoever.
- The Customer hereby authorises the Exchange to respond, at its sole discretion, to any and all enquiries received from any other bankers (including, without limitation, bank references), concerning any and all accounts of the Customer with the Exchange, without reference to the Customer.
- In these Terms, the term "person" includes an individual, firm, company, corporation, government, state or agency of a state or any association or partnership (whether or not having separate legal personality) or two or more of the foregoing and, shall include its or their successors and heirs (as applicable).
- The Exchange reserves the right to vary any of these Terms and Conditions. Use of service after the date upon which any changes to these Terms and Conditions is to have effect (as specified in the Exchange's notice) will constitute acceptance without reservation by the Customer of such change provided that the Customer shall have been notified thereof before such use.
- Publication of change on the Website or by such means as the Exchange may consider appropriate will constitute effective notice to the Customer.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws for the time being in force or which may be in force in the future in the state and/or territory in Australia where the Exchange's branch is situated.
Foreign Currency and Travellers Cheques – Sale & Purchase
- Foreign Currency sale/purchase may be subject to monetary limits, money exchange restrictions and complying with anti-money laundering regulations. The Exchange takes very seriously its obligations in respect of money laundering and customers should note that any suspicious and/or high value transactions will be reported to the appropriate authorities in relevant countries without further reference.
- Foreign Currency notes are bought and sold subject to any restrictions imposed by the Regulatory Bodies of the issuing countries. The sighting of valid photo ID's and the recording of these details may be mandatory (by law) for certain transactions, depending on the amounts.
- Foreign Currency once sold or bought may be returned by the customer only at the prevailing purchase or sale rate offered by the Exchange. The returns, however, shall be subject to the applicable laws and to the satisfaction of the Exchange that the currency so returned is genuine.
- The Exchange does not buy and sell Foreign Currency coins.
- The exchange rate applied for buying and selling of Foreign Currency will be based on the rate available at the branch counters. There will be a different rate for purchase and sale of a Foreign Currency
- The Foreign Currency exchange rates are flexible and may fluctuate from time to time. The Exchange is not responsible and will not be compensating for any loss occurred to its customers due to these rate fluctuations.
- Customer should verify the genuineness, validity and correctness of the notes received before leaving the Exchange's counter. The Exchange is not responsible for any losses incurred by the customer as a result of non-acceptance of any currencies supplied by the Exchange.
- The Exchange reserves the rights to refuse to buy / sell any currency on grounds of suspicion (of currency notes or otherwise) and also has the implicit authority to confiscate fake or counterfeit currency notes, in order to hand them over to the concerned authorities for further investigation and/or any other action as such authorities may deem fit.
- Cancellation of special Foreign Currency orders due to change of mind of the customer will warrant a cancellation fee of either 10% of total transaction value in local currency or any other applicable fee, whichever is higher. If under any circumstances, beyond the Company's genuine efforts, special Foreign Currency orders cannot be fulfilled by the Company, the Company's liability is limited to full refund of advance. Travellers Cheques
- The Exchange reserves the right to accept, at its sole discretion, traveller's cheques issued by such companies (issuers) as it chooses.
- The general acceptance of traveller's cheques varies by country to country and may also depend on the currency of the issuing country.
- Fees/commission, if any, may be applicable for the purchase of Travellers Cheques.
- The Exchange will not be liable to you (a) if it is unable to perform any of its obligations because of reasons outside its reasonable control; and (b) any failure by you to provide it with correct information when you order.
- The Exchange shall not be liable for any claims for compensation, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising as a consequence of the loss or theft of your Travellers Cheques.
- The Exchange shall not be liable for any errors, negligence, defaults, actions or omissions, whether of itself or its employees or of any correspondent, subagent, or other agent or of their employees. The Customer must comply with all laws and regulations binding on the Customer, including complying with all obligations under, and not breaching, the anti-money laundering legislation or any other applicable laws. The Customer indemnifies the Exchange from and against all claims, liabilities, damage, suits and losses, made against or suffered by the Exchange as a direct result of the Customer's fraudulent, willful or negligent act or omission; any breach of these terms and conditions, or of any act or omission that results in the Exchange being in breach of any law or regulation.
- The Exchange shall have no responsibility for or liability to the applicant or any other person whatsoever for any diminution in the value of funds due to taxes or depreciation or for the unavailability of such funds due to restrictions on convertibility, requisitions, involuntary transfers, distraints of any character, exercise of governmental or military powers, wars, strikes or other causes beyond the Exchange's control.
- The Exchange reserves the right to investigate the loss or theft (including corroborating any information provided and verifying compliance with the above conditions) and to delay refund during such investigation. It shall not be liable for any loss or expense caused by any such reasonable delay.
- Encashment of the Travellers Cheque is subject to the requirements of the encashment practice and the rules and regulations of the country where the Traveller's Cheque is to be encashed or payment is to be made. In view of the prevalence of exchange restrictions in certain countries, the liability of the Exchange with respect to the encashment of the travellers cheque shall not exceed in any case the extent to which payment is allowed in the currency in which the travellers cheque is drawn under any government or other restrictions existing in the place of payment or principal Money transfer, Foreign Currency Exchange and Payments services centre of the relevant currency or in the case of the Euro, the European Union or any of its member countries, at the time the payment instructions are received or are to be carried out. Neither the Exchange nor its correspondents or agents shall be liable for any delay or loss caused by or as a result of any act or order or any Government or Government Agency or the failure of any clearing, settlement or payment system or any other causes whatsoever.
- In the event of a refund from or repurchase by the Exchange of the amount of the travellers cheque is desired, such refund or repurchase shall be made, at the Exchange's sole discretion, to or from the Applicant and upon receipt by the Exchange of the travellers cheque duly endorsed by the Applicant, at the prevailing buying rate for the currency in question less all costs, charges, expenses and interest (where applicable). It is understood that any claim for a refund or repurchase of a traveller's cheque shall be subject to the approval by the issuer of the Traveller's Cheque. The Exchange reserves its right to recover from the Applicant money to the full extent of the refund or the repurchase in the event that the Exchange is unable to recover such sum from the issuer of the Travellers Cheque.
- It is understood that, if the Travellers Cheque applied for overleaf is lost, stolen or destroyed, any request for the issuance of a replacement travellers cheque or a refund of the amount of the travellers cheque purchased shall be subject to the approval by the issuer of the travellers cheque and shall be made or addressed to the issuer directly and the Applicant must, at the request of the Exchange and/or the issuer of the travellers cheque, provide the Exchange and/or the issuer of the travellers cheque with an acceptable bond of indemnity protecting the Exchange and/or the issuer of the travellers cheque against liability with respect to the lost, stolen or destroyed travellers cheque, in connection with any request the applicant may make for the issuance of a replacement Travellers Cheque or a refund of the amount of the travellers cheque purchased.
- The applicant consents to the Exchange, its officials, employees, correspondents and agents disclosing any information regarding the Applicant's particulars, this application, the subject matter thereof as the Exchange shall deem appropriate for the purpose of any investigations relating to the Travellers Cheque applied for herein and any transaction connected therewith.
- The Exchange reserves the right to revise all charges from time to time without prior notice.
- The Exchange reserves the right to add, alter, vary and modify any or all of the above terms and conditions at any time at its discretion without any notice.
- The Exchange reserves the rights to refuse to buy / sell any Travellers Cheques on grounds of suspicion, and has the implicit authority to confiscate fake or counterfeit Travellers Cheques, in order to hand them over to the concerned authorities for investigation and/or any other action as such authorities may deem fit.
- Telegraphic Transfers will be considered as executed unless any claim contrary to this, is received from the remitter within 1 (one) month from the date of remittance.
- Telegraphic Transfer is dispatched entirely at the remitter's own risk.
- The Exchange shall not have any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided to it by the remitter. It is the responsibility of the remitter to verify the beneficiary information before initiating the transaction.
- Refund against cancellation of Telegraphic transfers, Missing Demand Drafts, or any payment orders, returned unpaid for whatsoever reasons, will be only at the higher of original transaction rate or prevailing market rate. Cancellation may also incur deduction of back end /investigation charges to the original amount. Cancellation is possible only after we receive from our correspondent confirming non-payment of the missing instrument and cancellation of our original payment instruction.
- The Exchange is free to use services of intermediary banks / Money transfer, Foreign Currency Exchange and Payments services institutions in any country of its choice for the execution of this transfer. Correspondent / Intermediary charges are applicable to some countries and may be deducted at the paying end.
- The Exchange reserves the right to draw this Telegraphic Transfer on a different place from that specified by the remitter if operational circumstances so require.
- The remittance will be subject to laws related to monetary transactions in Australia / intermediary / destined countries and may be blocked / suspended in cases where deemed suspicious. The sender / beneficiary will be fully responsible to provide the necessary documents including photo ID's of the beneficiary, evidence / clarification to prove geniality / legality of entities / funds involved and follow up the concerned authorities for effecting payment or refund in such cases. The Exchange will not bear any responsibility in this respect.
- The Exchange will not be responsible for any delay; mistake or omission caused in transmission and its liability is limited for emendation at shortest possible time on notice.
- It is understood that neither the Exchange, correspondents, nor agents are responsible for any loss, delay, error, omission, or mutilation arising in the transmission of cables telegrams or communications by electronic systems.
- Telegraphic Transfers will be effected as per the rates (a) provided at the branches; or (b) as per the rate provided by the Exchange.
- Application for same day value will be handled at the discretion of the Exchange's Management as this is subject to the time the application is received, as well as the cut-off time which applies in the country to which funds are remitted.
Demand Draft's (DD)
- The Exchange reserves the right to proceed with DD transaction at its sole discretion.
- DD's will be considered as executed unless any claim contrary to this, is received from the remitter within 10 (ten) days from the date of remittance.
- DD is dispatched entirely at the remitter's own risk.
- The Exchange shall not have any responsibility for an incorrect or wrong information provided to it by the remitter. It is the responsibility of the remitter to verify the beneficiary information before initiating the transaction.
- Refund against cancellation of missing DD's or any payment orders returned unpaid for whatsoever reason will be only, at the prevailing market rate, after an advice confirming non- payment of the missing instrument and cancellation of our original payment instruction is received by us from our correspondent.
- The Exchange is free to use services of intermediary banks/Money transfer, Foreign Currency Exchange and Payments services institutions in any country of its choice for the execution of this transfer. Correspondent / Intermediary charges are applicable to certain countries and will be deducted at the paying end.
- The Exchange reserves the right to draw the DD on a different place from that specified by the remitter if operational circumstances so require.
- The remittance will be subject to laws related to monetary transactions in Australia / intermediary / destined countries and may be blocked / suspended in cases where deemed suspicious. The remitter and/or beneficiary will be fully responsible to provide necessary evidence / clarification to prove geniality / legality of entities / funds involved and follow up with the concerned authorities for effecting payment or refund in such cases. The Exchange will not bear any responsibility in this respect.
- The Exchange will not be responsible for any delay; mistake or omission caused in transmission and our liability is limited for emendation at shortest possible time on notice.
- The Exchange or its correspondents are not responsible for any delay, mistake or omission caused by the telegraphic or postal authorities and that in the event the DD is lost or stolen, and the Exchange is not liable for immediate refund.
- Rate Benefit is a service provided by the Exchange to its eligible customers who wish to return their left over foreign currency banknotes. Eligible customers may request the Exchange to re-purchase foreign currency banknotes at a preferential rate within sixty (60) days of the original order of foreign currency in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Rate Benefit is available exclusively for orders of foreign currency banknotes up to a maximum value of Australian Dollar ("AUD") 9,000 purchased with AUD in a face to face transaction at any branch of the Exchange in Australia ("Initial Purchase"). Transactions are final and it is the customer's responsibility to verify the accuracy and genuineness of the AUD banknotes received before leaving the branch counter.
- Rate Benefit is only available to individual Exchange customers for their personal use. Rate Benefit is not available to corporate customers.
- The customer agrees to pay the applicable fee displayed in Exchange branches at the time of the Initial Purchase to avail the Rate Benefit.
- The preferential rate available at the time of redemption of the Rate Benefit is calculated by applying the following fixed percentage discount to the advertised Exchange 'Buy' rate on the date of redemption:
- 2% for the currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, YEN, CAD, NZD, SGD, HKD, CHF;
- 3% for the currencies: AED, CNY, DKK, FJD, IDR, MYR, SEK, THB;
- 5% for all other currencies not mentioned in points a & b above.
- Rate Benefit redemptions will only be given in respect of foreign currency banknotes in good condition with a face value of over AUD 100 (calculated at the 'Buy' rate for the relevant currency as shown on the Exchange rate board at the time of the redemption request). The Exchange, acting reasonably, reserves the right to check, verify, or refuse banknotes tendered for redemption.
- Up to 100% of the AUD value of the Initial Purchase can be redeemed using Rate Benefit.
- Only one Rate Benefit redemption can be made in relation to each Initial Purchase of foreign currency banknotes.
- Rate Benefit is non-transferable and is conditional upon presentation of the original complete and legible transaction receipt and a valid passport or other satisfactory photo identification document. The Exchange reserves the right, acting reasonably, to reject any receipt it deems is damaged, incomplete or illegible.
Website -Terms and Conditions
- The website operating from url /domain https://www.unimoni.com/aus is owned and operated by the Company operating under the brand name "UNIMONI" (the "Website"), which is governed by these terms and conditions of the Website ("Terms").
- By accessing, browsing, or using the Website ("Use"), all users and viewers ("You," "you," "User," or "user") acknowledge acceptance of these Terms.
- You accept that the Company has sole discretion to change the Terms from time to time and you accept that it is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically for updates and changes, as they are displayed expressly on the Website.
- The Website and any related services are available to you, provided that you can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. The Website is not available to minors. If you are a minor, please do not use the Website. By using the Website, you declare that you have full legal capacity, which is above 18 years old.
- The Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable license to view and temporarily download a copy of the materials displayed on the Website, solely for your personal and non-commercial use for yourself or within your organisation. All materials displayed or made available on the Website, including, but not limited to, graphics, documents, text, images, sound, video, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code (collectively, the "Material") are the exclusive property of the Company or its content suppliers, who reserve all their intellectual property rights.
- You acknowledge and accept that:
- you assume all risks related to or resulting from your usage, viewing, or access of the Website to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, the Website is provided on an "as is" and an "as available" basis.
- You will not make any comments or post statements that may be deemed to be misleading, deceptive or defamatory and the Company reserves the right to remove any publications made by you in their sole discretion.
- to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage.
- to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties that (i) the Website and its materials will be error-free or virus-free; (ii) the Website will be uninterrupted and secure; (iii) the Website will be uninterrupted and available at all times; (iv) the Website will meet your requirements; and (v) the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or truthfulness of any submitted Materials.
- You waive any entitlement to any damages whatsoever and accept full responsibility for your use of the Website.
Links to third party
- The Website may have links, such as hyperlinks or buttons, directing access to third party's web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites may not be controlled or monitored by the Company. The Company shall not be responsible for any materials, information, or content posted on the Linked Sites, or for the availability of the Linked Sites.
- Subject to applicable laws, use of this Website and its content is at your sole risk and responsibility. In no event will the Company be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or other consequential damage for any misuse of this Website, any hyper linked Website, whether based on negligence, strict liability or otherwise, that arises out of or is in any way connected with:
- any use of, browsing or downloading of any part of this Website or its content, or
- any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disclosure to third parties
- The Company abides to the requirements under Anti-Money Laundering and the applicable Counter-Terrorism Financing regulations in force and set out in the Terms. In meeting these requirements, the Company may provide the details of your transactions to the Regulatory Authorities in accordance with the applicable regulations and/or guidelines. For this purpose and the business requirements of the Company, you agree to provide true, accurate, complete and current information and documents to the Company.
- You shall indemnify the Company for any loss caused to the Company, including legal costs on an indemnity basis due to your provision of such untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current information and the Company will not be responsible for any damages, losses or claims made against it.
Privacy and Security
- By accepting these Terms, you automatically consent and agree that all terms of Privacy Statement provided in this Website are acceptable to you. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement available at: https://www.unimoni.com/aus/privacy-statement.
- The Company will use reasonable efforts to keep this Website available on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. The Company does not promise that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or available at all times. You waive any entitlement to claim damages for any delay, interruption or downtime of the Website.
- Although the Company makes every effort to ensure that the description and content on each page of this Website is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that occur due to human, data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any user due to any information contained herein.
- The Company makes reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Website, but cannot make any guarantee that this Website will be at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. The customers for its own protection are urged to take appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Website. The Company assumes no responsibility for any damages to your computer equipment or other property that may result from use of this Website or downloading anything either from this Website.
- This Website is the sole and exclusive property of the Company. The Company retains all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) in this Website. This Website is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, unfair competition, and other laws of worldwide, through the application of local laws or international treaties. Any unauthorised use, reproduction or modification of this Website may violate such laws.
- All right, title and interest in and to this Website and its contents shall remain our property or the property of our affiliates or other third parties as the case maybe.
- The mark "UNIMONI" and all other marks that appear, displayed, or used on this Website are registered or common law trademarks or service marks of the Company. These marks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way without prior written consent from the Company. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Website without the written consent of the Company. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited and the Company will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Your comments and submissions
- Any "communications or materials" you transmit to the Company, through the Website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, question, comments, suggestion, idea, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By voluntarily submitting to the Company, or by posting on this Website any communications or materials, you grant the Company, and our users of this Website, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such communications or materials in any form, media or technology. The Company assumes no responsibility for any communications or materials posted or submitted, or for the return or such communications or materials.
Restrictions on use
- You are authorised to view, copy and print the materials appearing on this Website, subject to the following:
- You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or otherwise display the Website content of this Website for public or commercial purposes, without prior written consent of the Company.
- You shall not use or access this Website or any service, to facilitate or support any act or omission by any party, that violates these Terms or any laws in any jurisdiction, including but not limited to rules and regulations relating to money laundering, illegal gambling activities, fraud, or funding of terrorist organizations, etc.
- You shall not restrict or inhibit any other person from accessing, using and enjoying this Website and/or its content.
- You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, designs, logos, trademarks, software, or service obtained on or through this Website, except as permitted by the copyright owner or other right holder thereof.
- You shall not post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind including, without limitation, any information or statement constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, foreign or other law.
- You shall not make any attempt to hack into this Website or otherwise attempt to subvert any firewall or other security measure of this Website. If the visitor becomes aware of such action or any other shortcoming in the security on this Website, we encourage the visitor to forthwith inform us of the same.
- You shall not upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained on or through this Website which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, except as permitted by the copyright owner or other right holder thereof.
- Any copy of these materials or any portion thereof must include the copyright notice.
- You agree that you will not use this Website to violate any laws, or conduct any other activity that gives rise to some liability or otherwise harm the goodwill associated with our trademarks.
- The materials may be used for internal informational and non-commercial purposes only.
- You shall not use this Website and/or its content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and/or any applicable laws and regulations.
- You will not use this Website and/or its content for chain letters, junk mail, spamming or to engage in illegal activities.
- You may not use any device, software or action, including but not limited to, bots, spiders, viruses, worms or time bombs, designed to damage or otherwise interfere with this Website or to intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information contained in this Website.
- The Company controls and operates this Website and makes no representation that this Website is appropriate or available for use from other locations. If you use this Website from other location, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Any dispute in relation to the Terms are governed by the Laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute arising in relation to the Company, Services or the Website will be heard in State of Federal Court located in Sydney, New South Wales as the appropriate forum.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company governing your Use of the Website and is additional to any binding agreement between you and the Company.
- You expressly waive any entitlement to make an application for security for costs if the Company seeks to enforce a breach of the Terms.
Other Services (where applicable)
- The Customer authorises the Exchange to make payment of Utility Bills raised upon him by any company offering Utility Services (hereinafter referred to as "billing company") where The Exchange has entered into a collection arrangement, on receiving payment instructions from him.
- The Customer shall furnish the required information as specified by the billing company and other essential data pertaining to the Bills so as to identify the same. In the case of any change in the identification details the user shall be responsible to communicate such changes as registered with the billing company to the Exchange within the time specified by the Exchange.
- The user has no objection whatsoever to the billing company providing the billing details to the Exchange.
- All billing and payment details will be prepared by electronic means and the information contained will be extracted from the system maintained by the Billing Company and the Exchange respectively. While the Exchange will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the statements, it is not liable for any error. The customer shall hold the Exchange not liable against any loss, damages etc. that may be incurred / suffered by the customer if the information turns out to be inaccurate/ incorrect.
- Any disputes on bill details will be settled directly with the billing company and the Exchange's responsibility is restricted to providing of information only.
- The Customer shall not hold the Exchange liable for:
- Such transactions that are carried out on their instructions done in good faith.
- Not carrying out such instructions where the Exchange has reason to believe that the instructions are not genuine or are otherwise improper, unclear or vague.
- For any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the customer due to any error, defect, delay failure or interruption in providing the bill payment services arising from or caused by any reason whatsoever.
- Withdrawing /suspending the facility wholly/partially without prior notice to the customer.
- The remittance will be subject to laws related to monetary transactions in Australia / intermediary / destined countries and may be blocked / suspended in cases where deemed suspicious. The sender / beneficiary will be fully responsible to provide necessary evidence / clarification to prove geniality / legality of entities / funds involved and follow-up the concerned authorities for effecting payment or refund in such cases. The Exchange will not bear any responsibility in this respect.
- The record of the instructions given and transactions with the Exchange kept either in electronic form or otherwise shall be binding on him and the same shall be conclusive proof for all purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceedings.
- The Customer agrees that all transactions those necessitate processing by the Exchange / Billing company will be carried out only during business hours and the value dates, if any will be within the operating hours/ days decided by the Billing Company/ Exchange.
- The Customer shall indemnify and keep the Exchange indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever which the Exchange may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or put to as a consequence or by reason of or arising out of providing the user the Bill payment facility or by reason the Exchange in good faith refuses to take or omit to take action on the instructions of the Customer.
- The Exchange is an authorised agent for providing the services of Western Union, Xpress Money and Mastercard Cash Passport. For detailed terms and conditions of these Services, please refer to their websites as listed below:
Western Union www.westernunion.com.au Xpress Money www.xpressmoney.com Mastercard Cash Passport www.cashpassport.com.au
- The customer accepts that the non-local currency account credit may incur substantial back end charges.
Contacting Us & Disputes
- The Exchange makes every attempt to resolve any complaint in a prompt and fair manner. If however, you continue to remain dissatisfied with the decision, you may seek to have your complaint considered by an independent, external dispute resolution body - the Financial Ombudsman Services ("FOS"). The FOS contact details and service can be found here at www.fos.org.au